Click on a beetle below to view more information
Got a woodworm problem?
We Can Help You
Over 25 years experience in Woodworm Treatment
Woodworm Treatment Services
- Woodworm, Deathwatch Beetle, Beetle Control and Wet Rot Treatment.
- Domestic, Commercial, Agricultural Properties and Buildings.
- Attic Spaces, Cellars, Flooring, Period Properties, Barn Conversions and Churches.
- Surveys undertaken, reports compiled.
- Woodworm treatment service provided in Sussex, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire.
- Fast Response.
- Competitively Priced.
- Fully Insured.
- 30 year guarantee
FREEPHONE – 0800 092 9882 or 0800 056 0222
Mobile – 07767 875626
Wood Boring Insects
House Longhorn Beetle
- Currently common in areas of England SW of London (mainly Surrey).
- Small inactive infestations are common in buildings over 100 years old in London.
- Isolated infestations in other parts of the country usually stem from imported infested packing cases.
- Often found in oak and elm, with large pores and high starch content.
- Not found in softwoods.
- Common in furniture and occasionally in block or strip flooring.
- Often found in historic buildings where large quantities of oak or elm are used structurally.
- Found particularly in areas prone to dampness.
- Damage often extreme in concealed bearing ends of timbers inserted into damp walls.
Common Furniture Beetle
- Frequent in older furniture and all constructional timbers.
- Particularly found around loft access, timbers in contact with solid walls, under stairs, cupboards and other areas affected by damp.
Wood Boring Weevil
- Found in decayed softwoods and hardwoods in damp conditions.
- Poorly ventilated ground floors, cellars, and wood in contact with damp solid floors or walls are particularly susceptible.
To request a survey for your woodworm problems please contact us by any of the following methods:
Telephone us … FREE!
0800 092 9882 or 0800 056 0222
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out our on-line Survey Request Form
We just wanted to let you know how impressed we were with the wood treatment work you carried out for us recently.
Your service was exemplary from the start, when you visited and explained what work was necessary, and then provided a very detailed quotation.