Privacy Statement – Protect Pest Control Ltd.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
- We collect customers names addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses that are freely given by each customer.
- This data is used solely to visit customers premises to survey and carry out work and also for invoicing / accounting purposes.
- The information is provided by customers either by telephone or by the customer completing our website contact form.
Who we share your data with
- We will not share cutomers personal data with any third party unles required to do so by law.
How long we retain your data
- Data is retained until completion of work for customers and until payment has been received.
- Customers who enter into maintenance contracts will have their data retained until completion / cancellation of a contract.
- Data retained for accounting purposes may be kept for the periods set out by HMRC for business record keeping.
What rights you have over your data
- You can request details of any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You will have to provide legal proof of your identity before any data is released.